Book Ain Dubai Tickets
From having the biggest and tallest to fastest and craziest, Dubai's record for ‘World’s best’ is only getting longer, and Ain Dubai is the latest addition to that list. The Dubai Ferris wheel is set to create history at a height of 250 meters as it towers above the Jumeirah Beach Residence coastline, offering a 360-degree panoramic view of the stunning city. It is built on the Bluewaters Island - one of the city's finest man-made islands, with over 200 dining outlets, five-star hotels, fun-filled leisure facilities, along with the majestic Ain Dubai Ferris wheel. A visual treat for tourists and visitors, the opening of the largest Ferris wheel in the world is highly anticipated.
Why Visit Ain Dubai
- Ain Dubai also known as Dubai Eye is a 250 metre long giant wheel that sets the record for being the world’s tallest ferris wheel, crossing the London Eye and High Roller in Las Vegas.
- The Dubai ferris wheel has 48 capsules that can occupy upto 1,400 passengers providing a glorious view of Dubai Marina and other iconic landmarks including Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa and lots more.
- Ain Dubai will soon feature the world’s highest rope-climbing platform at a height of 150 meters giving an unique opportunity for all adventure junkies.
- Apart from Ain Dubai, the Bluewaters Island also offers a wide range of exciting leisure activities along with serving over 200 dining outlets giving a satisfying food experience to suit every palate.
A Detailed Look at Bluewaters Island
There is so much to explore at Bluewaters Island apart from Ain Dubai. This stunning man-made creation is spread across 500 metres of land that is now home to lavish hotels, fine dining restaurants, shopping centers and lots more. Head down with your family over the weekend to witness the island come to life with its glorious ferris wheel along with exciting live music and entertainment set right before you for a night that you’ll never forget.
Things to do at Bluewaters Island
Read to find out more about the interesting things to see and do at Bluewaters before you make your way to the island.
Caesars Palace Bluewaters Dubai
Spend your weekend at the luxurious Caesars Palace where you’ll get to enjoy the pristine private beach along with diving into an array of fun-filled activities with your family and friends. You can choose to head down to the kids clubs, spa or even dine at some of the best restaurants guaranteeing a blissful evening with your family.
For all the foodies out there, this place this meant for you! From Michelin starred restaurants to the local street food stalls- the Bluewaters Island has got you covered! Step in to experience a melting pot of cultures where you’ll get to select from over 200 dining outlets that proudly represent food from different parts of the world.
Bluewaters Island is home to hundreds of retail stories. This includes everything from homegrown brands to international fashion, souvenir stores and gift boutiques. Before you end your trip, take a stroll through the stunning island to find your favourite pick or even gift something new to your loved ones.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city to relax and learn something new. The Bluewaters Island hosts regular events for visitors to unwind and take a step back from their busy lifestyle. These include continental cooking classes, yoga sessions and even live music performances.
Ain Dubai Visiting Information
Ain Dubai is located right near JBR and can be easily reached by car, metro, or bus.
- Car: From Abu Dhabi - via Abu Dhabi - Ghweifat International Hwy/E11
From Dubai - Drive along Sheikh Zayed Rd/E11 towards Abu Dhabi. Then take Exit 31 towards Al Azraq Street.
- Metro: You can take a metro until either DMCC station or Jebel Ali station and take a cab from there to Ain Dubai.
- Bus: Take bus no. 84 and make your way down to the Jumeira, Royal Meridian station. From here, it will be a 12-minute walk to Ain Dubai.
While the Ain Dubai opening dates are yet to be announced, visitors are more than welcome to enter Bluewaters Island, which is currently open. The island is open every day, from Saturday to Wednesday, 10 AM to 10 PM, and from Thursday to Friday, 10 AM to 11 PM.
Best time to visit
It is advised to arrive during weekdays to avoid overcrowding at the venue. Alternatively, you can go towards the early morning or late evening when there are less visitors. The ideal months to visit would be between October to March, if you wish to escape the harsh climate of the city.
- There are a wide range of services included at Ain Dubai. These include access to prayer rooms, baby changing facilities, wheelchair availability, toilets and even valet and compliment parking services.
- Post COVID-19 safety guidelines include the need to maintain social distance, mandatory advance bookings, and frequent cleaning and sanitization of all common touchpoints through the venue.
- Once Ain Dubai opens to the public, it is highly recommended to book your tickets in advance to receive your slot for the date and time of your choice.
- Jackets or sweaters are advised to be worn as it can get chilly towards the evening at the island.
- Avoid wearing heels, instead opt for comfortable shoes as there would be lots to cover and explore within the island.
- Weekday visits would be ideal to avoid overcrowding at the venue. Alternatively, you can also arrive towards the early morning or the late evening when there are less visitors.